click here

Last Post for 2011 : Clown of the year 2011


Alhamdullilah..thank u 2011...and welcome 2012


I HATE CLOWN ..they kind of creepy and it's drive me crazy ...they always undermined me..always tell bad bout myself...i need to drown it out...need to play counterpoint of this "clown voices" in my head.. do more mental exercise to destroy clown opinion
this is what we call as the inner game which impact the outer game...
I really HOPE next year will bring a lot of good "clown Voices" inside my head..

anyway...

it's been a long time i didn't post in here...yeah approximately 1 month x post Beb!
well actually I'm still working on my new comic and till now haven't fixed some of the problem yet...problem with character and plot...
nah! it's sounds like "poyo" kan berbual mcm fulltime pelukis pulak...

lately I'm quite buzy with things around me..well things and stuff like eeemmmmm well u know right..man stuff..ah!!...it's complicated..
and now I'm counting down for my last day working in Gelang patah..
from time to time, I'm feel quite nervous when i seeing the day to start for my new semester is just around the corner...i mean im not ready yet going back to my colleges...
many things i would like to do in my list for 4 months semester break haven't done yet...aduhai...

but i shouldn't regret that as Mr 2011 have taught a lot of valuable lesson...it's like a replacement to my " to do list"....Sometimes Mr 2011 is cruel to me..but it's all got hikmah..
yeah MR 2011....you have been a roller coaster ride and i will never forget...you have brought so many changes...changes that have formed me into the person i am today...TQ MR 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Histat